Sunday, 17 October 2010

Making her Pretty-er

My friend Emily called me a few weeks ago and asked me to do some make-up for her. She was getting some preggie pictures taken before her big day. I was so excited to whip out the brushes again, and I always get excited when I know the "canvas" I'll be working on is already attractive. I used silvers, grays and pinks to match her wardrobe choices. Here are a couple of the final shots, and heres the link to her photographer Every Little Moment Photography. Thanks for letting me share these Em.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Aww, I wanna see :(

Jen said...

She's beautiful! And so is the makeup (not to mention the photography).

--jeff * said...

dang, leithal.

one more of your many talents.... way to be awesome like that.

p.s. i miss you, too.

Chris said...

You can do my makeup any day. She looks great!

Andi said...

You rock Leith. Makeup looks so soft and natural and perf.

And what classy prego pics. Best I've ever seen.