I started fern & lola as a way to keep myself busy as a stay-at-home-mom. I figured if I was spending money making something, I might as well try and sell it to get a little of the money back so that I could keep funding my need to not vegetate at home. I'm really scared that I've wasted my time and money, and that others won't like the stuff I've painted as much as I do, but hey - no guts, no glory - right? I figured I might as well go all out and at least try. If I fail well then, all I've lost is a little money and a whole bunch of time. If I succeed....well lets not count our chickens.
I have to just mention that this website would most probably not have been a reality right now if it weren't for my friend Jen Salisbury. What an amazing woman, and a constant inspiration to me.
Okay, go to www.fernandlola.com and tell me what you think.
3 comments:
I love it!!
even going this far is pretty dang cool.
you cool, leithal.
You did an awesome job! :-) Love it!
Post a Comment