Saturday, 16 January 2010

I CAN

I recently found out that the military has all kinds of nifty little ways to help its members and their families. One program they have is the Health management program where they assign you a personal online coach, and have all kinds of tools to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. I recently signed up for the I CAN weight management program, cause I want to shed a few more extra pounds on my hips that I don't enjoy giving a free ride to. Today I got a little package in the mail, with a free pedometer, tape measure (to track my progress - at least thats what they said its for), and a nifty hand book with recipes, advice, a food diary and other such stuff. Oh and did I mention the motivational I CAN fridge magnet? I'm a little excited to wear my pedometer I must admit.

So ladies and gentlemen, as of now, I officially CAN! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

--jeff * said...

leithal, i so know you can. : )