We did it! Our tickets to England are booked. My visa application has been mailed. Now we just wait.
I'm not very good at waiting. I'm a little impatient. Usually. This time however, regardless of how excited I am to see old friends and show Mack my old haunts, there is this one little dark cloud on the horizon. I fear the 12 hour plane ride with a toddler. She is a very good toddler, but does not enjoy being confined in any way shape or form, like say having to sit still through take offs and landings and pretty much most of the flight. I know we're not the first to do this, I know we won't be the last, but the the horror stories of other parents who have done the same keep me apprehensive.
Its a good thing its too late to turn back now! Other than that, WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Wow! That is awesome. I am jealous . . . . but very happy for you. Can't wait to see the pictures.
sounds so fun! Traveling with kids is so intimidating to me, but so worth it!
Post a Comment