






Oh and "the girls" learned to windsurf as well. Technically though, is it still considered windsurfing if there isn't very much wind? Would it just be considered surfing? But, then again, there wasn't any surf. So all I was really doing, was standing on a board holding up a sail looking a little like a wally.




(Allyson was by far the best...the woman has skills I tell you...skills.)
3 comments:
You need to come visit Oregon for some of the best windsurfing! I really want to learn, it looks like so much fun!
Right... so well done on the walking, the standing, tha balancing etc. I'm jealous. that's done. LOVING the new look sight by the way, just could you change the colour of the words so us visually impaired people can see better pls? I'll still read it even if you don't though... with a head ache... but I'll still read it!
leithal, i give you points for going out there and taking a try at it!
Post a Comment