Thursday, 16 July 2009
Baby Steps
My baby has finally picked up the courage to let go of my finger and take her first tentative steps by herself. She is LOVING it! Today I sat on one side of her room, and she would hold onto the side of her bed, take about five steps and then launch herself into my arms. The smile on her face was incredible. Then I'd turn her around and steady her, and she would walk and throw herself against the bed in her room. It won't be long now and she'll be two stepping around the whole house. I'll post a picture as soon as I don't have to be as hands on in the process. Trust me - its worth the wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! Well done Taz!
Wow! It is so exciting to see them grasp a hold of new skills. Wes is really excited about the prospect of crawling right now. He scoots . . . but the actual crawl is not quite there yet. What are we going to do with these little munchkins?
Yay! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment