so good to see all your fam... and I loved your trip stories.. holy cow that was a crazy return story.. i amm so sorry. hope you are recovering. I know what you mean about being so tired that you can't even sleep. I get that all the tiime. so frustrating. someone told me the other day to try magnesium.. i am going. to... apparently when you get really stressed (over tired) you loose it.... and then you can't relax.
l0ve your baby. torah said it was sweet to see you the other day.
2 comments:
dag- you really look like your family; very awesome.
and you have the best name i've heard for a big little grandmother!
so good to see all your fam... and I loved your trip stories.. holy cow that was a crazy return story.. i amm so sorry. hope you are recovering. I know what you mean about being so tired that you can't even sleep. I get that all the tiime. so frustrating. someone told me the other day to try magnesium.. i am going. to... apparently when you get really stressed (over tired) you loose it.... and then you can't relax.
l0ve your baby. torah said it was sweet to see you the other day.
Post a Comment