I have to baby proof my house. Tamsine is mobile. Sigh!
She doesn't do a proper crawl yet, but she has the whole army crawl thing down, and boy is she fast. I was hoping that this would be one area in her life that she would just be a little lazy to develop. But, alas, she's pretty much on schedule, and my job as a mother has just gotten that much harder.
Its a good thing she's so stinking cute.
3 comments:
You'll probably find yourself repeating that last sentence several times a day for the next several years. It's a survival mechanism, I tell you!
Good luck! Noah did the slap-and-drag thing until a week after he turned 1. He then decided he'd better make an effort and began crawling properly. I was glad because when he was doing the belly drag thing he'd constantly be sicking on the floor from the pressure on his tummy.
And that was more than you needed to know over your breakfast.
Taz IS so stinking cute... have fun in SA
Post a Comment