Monday, 6 October 2008

Night Light

When Mack and I were first married, I bought a martini shaker. I just couldn't resist, cause it was in the shape of a penguin. I've held on to this martini shaker knowing that it would come in handy some day (what for I just didn't know). Anyway, the other day I came up with the brilliant idea of turning the penguin martini shaker into a night light for Tamsine. I made Mack drill a few holes in the back, bought a light kit and installed it, and voila - penguin night light. It stands on the window sill in her bedroom in front of a white/red vase, which helps bounce the light into the room. Are we brilliant or what?



2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute and clever, and so stylish! Now let's see the whole room.

Dee said...

Nice, I like it, tres chic!