Friday, 1 August 2008

Sleep? Whats That?

Sleep wherefore art thou sleep?

This is my child at 2am, just look at the wideness of those eyes - anything sleepy in there?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I want to hold her so bad and give her a huge kiss! I had the craziest dream with you in it Leith last night. We were in some diving competition and I broke some of my teeth because I hit the bottom of the pool. You took me out of the pool and to the emergency room. Weird huh? Thanks for always saving me :)

Unknown said...

By the way this is Jen commenting not Josh :) I forgot he was signed into his email. But we both love you guys!

Chris said...

Jeff gave us a onesie right before Hyrum was born. I quote, "Don't wake me, I'll wake you." How appropriate.