Friday, 29 August 2008

Off to Mexico

We are going to Mexico for the next two weeks. Mack has to go for work, so Taz and I are tagging along. Too bad that Hurricane Gustav is so close, but according to the weather he should be past by the time we get there. We might have a bit of rain for the first few days, but thats no big deal right? We will be staying in Merida on the Yucatan peninsula, and according to my research it is really close to where all the ruins and stuff are. Excitement!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Can you see me? I'm green, yes I'm actually green.

Have a wonderful time!

--jeff * said...

jealous.

have a seriously dang time.

Dee said...

Hey Leith, me again. I have tagged you again and hope you'll play along again. Read my Tell me your story tag - posted Sep 9th, also labled as Tagz.