I can't remember what I was doing this morning, but I suddenly remembered something that Jeremy did for me when we were kids.
Jeremy was in The Tygerberg Children's Choir when he was a kid, so he must have been about 9 or 10 at the time. His first trip with the choir was to Durban, South Africa, and he was so excited to go. My parents gave him a very small spending allowance while he was gone for "just in cases". Well my dearest little brother came back from his trip, and handed me a small pair of beaded earings. I was touched at the time, but sitting this morning and thinking back, I realized that he had used his meager allowance thinking of me. Even from a really young age, he always thought of me.
And suddenly I'm all misty eyed. I love you too little brother!
1 comment:
brothers are awesome. i like this story.
Post a Comment