Please keep little Maeve in your prayers today. She was life flighted from the hospital in Logan Utah, to Salt Lake where she is being cared for at the Primary Children's Hospital. She has some sort of blockage somewhere and may have to have surgery. She isn't even two days old yet the poor little thing. Darren and Allyson are with her, but can't do much till she is better and the adoption papers can be signed. So again, please keep them in your prayers.
2 comments:
Hey Leith...I found you in cyberspace! This is Michelle Cresswell Erickson...you know, from Milnerton ward. Anyways, I'd love to keep in better contact with you guys. I have a blog too. Email me at moeyken@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite (ours is private). Hope all is going well for you guys. I saw Darren's blog too, and I'll keep little Maeve in my prayers. Say hi to your mom for us!
Maeve is in our prayers. We love you guys and hope little Maeve will be healthy soon.
Post a Comment