I was a bit skeptical about my enjoyment levels of this movie: 1st its a Disney Movie, 2nd its about golf, and 3rd its about golf.
But, to my pleasant surprise I really enjoyed it. It was interesting and entertaining and kept my attention on a bunch of different levels. I was completely intrigued by the directors choice of camera angle, the different devices that were used to compress time, and also the methods he used to move a story forward that had the potential of being pretty boring.
So, if you're looking for a heartwarming movie for the whole family, take a look at this one.
2 comments:
Now I'm all jealous of Johanna.
Totally know what you mean by being skeptical at first. I saw this about a year and a half ago and I was ready to not enjoy it at all for the reasons you said but also cause how many motivational/get you pumped up sport movies do we need? But yes, it was good.
Post a Comment