Wednesday, 19 March 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I feel so thoroughly loved and completely spoiled. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and surprises. I'm still basking (and glowing slightly) in the love. My birthday started over a week ago with my husband surprising me with ultimate gift, then he called most of my friends that he had contact info for and organized a surprise get together Friday night at his parents place. My mother-in-law and two of Mack's sisters organized and catered(thanks Linda, Sara and Cecily it was fabulous,)and my family drove 1 1/2hrs to get there. Then on Saturday I hung out with my mom and we shopped and ran errands etc. It was just such a great day. Sunday night I spent with Mack's family, and then yesterday at work they bought me the hugest, most decadent chocolate cake (which I scarfed like a pig) and last night Mack's parents and his sister Sara took me out to dinner. I got so many phone calls I pretty much spent the day on the phone and everyone around me was jealous that I'm so loved. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I love you all too.

1 comment:

j cubed said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!! I hope you know you are one of the most loved women in this world. Thank you for being so sweet and special. Everyone who knows you is so blessed to have you as a part of their lives.

Love you!
Jen