While perusing our wedding album, I realized that not many of my friends (especially those overseas) had actually seen the pictures, or any pictures from our wedding. So, even though it was over two years ago I decided to post a few of my favourites just for fun.
Sunday, 13 January 2008
Wedding Reminisence
I am very lucky to have some amazingly talented friends. One such amazing talent is Manju, my fabulous friend that took my wedding photos. She came over the other night and wanted to take a look at our album, cause she hadn't actually seen any of the pictures she shot at our wedding (and she was shooting another wedding for a friend and wanted to get some ideas).
While perusing our wedding album, I realized that not many of my friends (especially those overseas) had actually seen the pictures, or any pictures from our wedding. So, even though it was over two years ago I decided to post a few of my favourites just for fun.



While perusing our wedding album, I realized that not many of my friends (especially those overseas) had actually seen the pictures, or any pictures from our wedding. So, even though it was over two years ago I decided to post a few of my favourites just for fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was two years ago?
Holy cow, I have no grasp of time.
Part of me feels like it was forever ago, and part of me feels like it was only a few months.
I was so *jealous* (in a good way) of your gorgeous dress and your smart red ribbon. I still have the vase you gave me from your centerpieces, love it!
did I type red? I meant green.
obviously my brain has shriveled already.
don't worry, it will happen to you too.
You're right, I hadn't seen any pics - you're gorgeous!! It's still a major regret of mine that I was unable to be there.
sister me sister... sniff... you're just too beautiful for words! PS Martin says Mac looked fabulous... should we be more worried?
Post a Comment