Sunday, 6 January 2008

Filled the Space

For the longest time I have had a wall with nothing on it. It has really bugged me. I put up a few shelves, but thought they looked a bit heavy, so I pulled them down and filled in the holes. I had plans on doing a bit of my own art work, but that wasn't really happening either. And then, for Christmas I got a few gift cards to Pier 1 imports. I was taking a browse with my mother in law when she pointed out this mirror she thought would look good on my wall. I was across the store and turned around thinking it looked a bit "africany" for me. It started to grow on me as I got closer to it. And now....it hangs on my wall. What do you think?





The mirror is an embossed metal with a colour glaze over it - thanks Linda, without your nudging my wall would still be empty.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous - it's perfect. Can't wait to see how you decorate the nursery!

Anonymous said...

You are my style guru. I need to you help my with my place! Plus we need to get together. I miss you.

nicole hill gerulat said...

how bout the beautiful yellow frame on the wall? love this! and are those your florence pieces? they look larger than i remember. plus... i love that fabric -i stil lhave some.