We took a catamaran boat ride out of Cape Town harbour, just to get a little wind in our hair, salt water on our jeans and catch one of the best views of Table Mountain.
Ethan - totally making my grandmothers day. We got to watch a few tugboats helping this large crater ship into the harbour. It was seriously cool to see.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You had to put the photo on with me of bad hair hey? So much for sisterly love. The wind was crazy people... I had an excuse! I also think we need to note that we all had to buy warm tops to wear cause it was suddenly freazing out in the bay, and with us being in summer the shops had NO clothing to choose from! You have to paint the picture so you're peeps understand sister dear!
1 comment:
You had to put the photo on with me of bad hair hey? So much for sisterly love. The wind was crazy people... I had an excuse! I also think we need to note that we all had to buy warm tops to wear cause it was suddenly freazing out in the bay, and with us being in summer the shops had NO clothing to choose from! You have to paint the picture so you're peeps understand sister dear!
Post a Comment