Now this was a very, very, very (did I mention VERY) cold day. This is us on top of the mountain that you can see in the sailing pics.
And no - we didn't climb the whole way up - we took the easy way.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Why is it that only when you see other people do things does it make you want to get off your bum and do it? Now that I see you're photos, I suddenly want to go up the cable car. Silly silly. Oh, there was a huge fire on the mountain yesterday when I drove past, so you guys were in luck with the vegetation! Not sure how big it got, bye.
1 comment:
Why is it that only when you see other people do things does it make you want to get off your bum and do it? Now that I see you're photos, I suddenly want to go up the cable car. Silly silly. Oh, there was a huge fire on the mountain yesterday when I drove past, so you guys were in luck with the vegetation! Not sure how big it got, bye.
Post a Comment