These are the communal nests the weaver birds build. They can get really huge, especially when the nests are built in trees. We saw a few where the bottom of the nest had gotten too heavy and fallen down, but the little birdies just kept on building.

1 comment:
So I have to mention this, but you forgot to mention how the birds dive bomb the car while driving, because all the bugs sit on the road, as the cars proceeds, the bugs fly away, that's when the birds swoop down to eat the flying bugs, only lots of them get smooshed into the frint of the car, which is why you normally have to dig 3 or 4 dried birdie bodies out of the grill of the car when you finally get to where you're going. I used to think they kamakasi birds until someone pointed out the logic to me. I just thinks that's cute extra info.
Bye
Post a Comment