Friday, 31 August 2007
Organizational Skills
Just look at the divineness I like to call my organizational skills. Before this bookshelf was an eyesore, littered with anything and everything I didn't feel like finding a spot for. It totally bugged me until - tada - I fixed it. Okay so the bookshelf Mack made in our first few months of marriage. I didn't know where to put in in the new place, so it ended up in the passage(hall). The books were his grandmothers and the titles range from Hippocrates, Tolstoy, Darwin, Freud to Shakespeare, Gallileo, Chaucer and the American State Papers. Heavy reading I know. The little chatchkies on the shelf are old cameras and african curios. And it all comes together to create - Voila!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very impressive
Wish I could pull that off at my house, but all books and breakables (and anything that I don't want littered with teeth marks) has to be above the 3 ft line. Makes for a rather top-heavy looking home.
sigh
maybe I'll be more like you when I grow up.
Post a Comment