Sunday, 5 August 2007

Mack Deprivation

My Mack is gone. Well perhaps thats taking it a bit far. Mack is doing another Army course for the next three weeks. He gets to jump out of planes and do all kinds of fun stuff - except sleep at home. See where I'm going with this? I don't enjoy him being away, but understand the reality of life. I just think its adding insult to injury when he's sleeping less than a five minute drive away. You see Mack's course is at Camp Williams, the base we live kitty corner to. Unfortunately the course instructors want all their men accounted for on base - especially at night.

The reason I'm whining is cause I don't sleep well when he's away. At least I'll still get to see him a couple of hours each day. Whew!

1 comment:

Em said...

Amen from one sleepless babe to another.
(Although you have it rougher than me, I won't pretend otherwise)