I started my new "Body for Life" program today. I don't think I'll post my before picture, mainly cause its way too hideous for words. And, I don't think I'll post my after picture cause I won't want too many people to be jealous. Seriously though. This diet/exercise program is something that is completely necessary. I feel gross!
My trip back to South Africa in September is my main incentive. I want to look good and feel good for a change.
So this is what I ate today:
9:15 am 1 small egg white omelette
1 small bowl of Optimum Power Organic Breakfast cereal
1/4 C skim milk
500ml water
12:17pm 1 Slim Fast Shake
8 oz lemon rooibos tea
2:49 pm 1 slice of whole wheat bread,
lean sliced ham, lettuce
8 oz lemon rooibos tea
6:18 pm 1 small baked potato
2 Tbsp low fat cottage cheese
1 spinach, cilantro and green onion side salad
1/4 C avocado
1 side of lightly sauteed cabbage
8 oz lemon rooibos tea
I spent 45min at the gym doing strength training on my upper body.
I was completely knackered afterwards and could barely drive home - all in all a good day and a good workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment