Its been a week and a half. I have lost 4 lbs since I started the diet. I have also been a very naughty girl and cheated pretty badly with the eating part of the diet. I have however been pretty darn good about the exercise part. I got a call from my sister-in-law letting me know her progress. She is on a road trip with her parents right now and said that its really hard sticking to her diet because there is so much to snack on in the car. I can't say I'm sad she's cheating too. Makes me feel better.
If I continue to have an average weight loss of 2 lbs a week, I'll have lost 24 lbs by the end of the course - not too shabby if you ask me.
1 comment:
Well done, keep it up! It's so fabulous to go shopping after the weight loss. I also lost 4lb my first week - I've lost 40lb now, over about 6 months and feel awesome.
Post a Comment