Tuesday, 10 July 2007

BFL vs FWDGF

I wrote about the fact that I was starting the Body for Life twelve week challenge. I told my sister-in-law Allyson I had started and she told me she wanted to do something similar. Her idea was this:

Why don't I do the Body for Life challenge and she would pick a different twelve week course and then we would compare our results at the end. I thought this was a fabulous incentive. I waited for her to pick a challenge. After much consideration, she picked the French Women Don't Get Fat course.

So it starts again, with yesterday being our first day. Now bear in mind that we are tripping to South Africa in the middle of this challenge. I don't know if I'll be able to remain strong with all my childhood sweets and chocolates surrounding me.

You're on Al!

1 comment:

nicole hill gerulat said...

oh you're totally gonna win.