And here my darling husband is dismantling the tent so I can have my lounge back. Isn't he adorable?
Wednesday, 27 June 2007
This is what we do for Fun
A few weeks ago Mack and I decided that we really wanted to go camping. We do not however have any camping gear. On a whim we went to Cabelas to check out their gear. Well who would have thought but they were having a great sale at the time and an extra 10% military discount. I think you can see where I'm headed with this - you're right. The next thing I know I have moved my furniture out of the Lounge to make room for our new tent. A tent in which I had to sleep that night. I can't wait till I have a yard!

And here my darling husband is dismantling the tent so I can have my lounge back. Isn't he adorable?
And here my darling husband is dismantling the tent so I can have my lounge back. Isn't he adorable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment