Now this was my very first cat scan and it seemed all very futuristic to me. I had to lie down on this platform that moved in and out of a doughnut shaped machine. Inside the machine had spinning and whirring things that were taking the pictures of my insides. Well As you move through the picture taking process the machine tells you to breathe in and hold your breath. It then takes the picture and lets you know when to take another breath. The first couple of times I didn't take a deep enough breath and so about half way through the picture I thought I wa going to explode. I became savvy to the breath taking thing and the rest of the cat scan went just fine.
This is how the machine I went into looked. I went in feet first cause my scan was abdominal.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, hope everything's okay!! When will you have results by?? Email me!
Post a Comment