I must admit that I did have a slight pang of painters remorese after seeing how bright the walls were, but being too tired after all the work, I decided to sleep on my remorse and decided wether I liked the colour or not in the morning. The sun was shining brightly when I awoke and as I walked into my lounge I could hear the angels serenade me with a gentle aaaah. The room was warm and inviting and exactly how I pictured it.
I went shopping on Saturday for curtain fabric. I wanted something fun, bright and young. I found the most delightful Liz Clairborne Print. Who would have thought she had delved into a little creative decorating. I bought six yards of the fabric and will now proceed to sew my own curtains. I'm still looking for an accent colour or fabric to break up the almost monochromatic yellows and oranges in the room though - If anybody has a fabulous idea I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:
Post a Comment